Vivere Suites by Edy Longo
Beautiful resort / wellness close to Lake Garda at the foothills of the Arco Mountains. It was designed by Edy Longo back in 2006.
Description by Edy Longo
Bold, crisp, unimposing, yet every bit subtle and sophisticated, Vivere lets the landscapes carved by the glaciers take a Zen-like centre stage, mindfully complementing + respecting the surrounds with a fabulously modernist low-rise build.
Crisp, cuboid structures frame the ancient vineyards, whilst generous open spaces dissolve the barriers of the internal and external – allowing nature to flood the place with the scents, sights + sounds. We loved the contrasts and the clever usage of local stonewalling with rusted steel panels – raw elements that act as a protective skin whilst lending an appearance of age, substance and seriousness.
Here you naturally sense that you are close to Lake Garda at the foothills of the Arco Mountains and you sense that this is a private place crafted with passion and respect.- by Matt Watts
Products You May Like
- XIV Toba Bettei by Nikken
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- The William Vale by Studio Munge
- Tea House Design by G&S Design
- Savona 18 by Cibicworkshop
- Panorama Glass Lodge in Iceland
- Dilman Luxury Stay & Lounge by Mina Ignazzi
- Sikelia by Alessandrelli Pazienza
- Miramonti Boutique Hotel by Tara
- Nobu Hotel Shoreditch by Ben Adams Architects and Studio Mica and Studio