Vivere Suites by Edy Longo
Beautiful resort / wellness close to Lake Garda at the foothills of the Arco Mountains. It was designed by Edy Longo back in 2006.
Description by Edy Longo
Bold, crisp, unimposing, yet every bit subtle and sophisticated, Vivere lets the landscapes carved by the glaciers take a Zen-like centre stage, mindfully complementing + respecting the surrounds with a fabulously modernist low-rise build.
Crisp, cuboid structures frame the ancient vineyards, whilst generous open spaces dissolve the barriers of the internal and external – allowing nature to flood the place with the scents, sights + sounds. We loved the contrasts and the clever usage of local stonewalling with rusted steel panels – raw elements that act as a protective skin whilst lending an appearance of age, substance and seriousness.
Here you naturally sense that you are close to Lake Garda at the foothills of the Arco Mountains and you sense that this is a private place crafted with passion and respect.- by Matt Watts
- Hostel in Olomouc by Denisa Strmiskova Studio
- Masserie Maresca by Schiattarella Associati
- Armazém Luxury Housing by Pedra Líquida
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Swissotel Nankai by Design Studio Crow
- Kenshō Boutique Hotel & Suites by CMH
- Chalet 4.0 by Yod Studio
- Loke Thye Kee Residences by Ministry of Design
- Yasuragi by White Arkitekter