Hudson Loft by SchappacherWhite Ltd.
In the former American Express warehouse building, in Tribeca, New York architects from SchappacherWhite Ltd. combined two spaces into a 3000 sq. ft. residential loft.
Description by SchappacherWhite Ltd.
The design evolved from the local warehouse history, materials, and forms of the existing spaces. Materials were selected that have age or been aged. Materials such as: chemically aged steel wall panels, zinc, new steel baseboards to reflect existing metal capitals, custom metal lighting at vaulted ceilings, wired glass at bath door/partition, and stained fumed oak.
The kitchen incorporates custom center pivot windows that open to a pantry located behind the length of the kitchen.
Products You May Like
- Mountain Apartment in Andorra
- Marine Parade by Western Select Products
- Industrial Apartment by SHOKO.design
- Stockholm Apartment by Move2
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- Triling Loft by Free Space Intent
- Kent Apartment by Gruppo Lithos Architettura
- Downtown Los Angeles Loft by Oh beauty
- Future Contemporary by Studio In2
- Maisonette in Stockholm