Hudson Loft by SchappacherWhite Ltd.
In the former American Express warehouse building, in Tribeca, New York architects from SchappacherWhite Ltd. combined two spaces into a 3000 sq. ft. residential loft.
Description by SchappacherWhite Ltd.
The design evolved from the local warehouse history, materials, and forms of the existing spaces. Materials were selected that have age or been aged. Materials such as: chemically aged steel wall panels, zinc, new steel baseboards to reflect existing metal capitals, custom metal lighting at vaulted ceilings, wired glass at bath door/partition, and stained fumed oak.
The kitchen incorporates custom center pivot windows that open to a pantry located behind the length of the kitchen.
- Laax Apartment by Go Interiors
- Apartment in Stockholm by HusmanHagberg
- Casa Lago by Lago
- Surry Hills Apartment by Josephine Hurley Architecture
- Apartment in Shanghai by Wei Yi International
- Magic Cabinet by Mayan Gabay
- Duplex in Megeve by Refuge
- Scandinavian apartment by Agnieszka Karaś
- RM Apartment by Francesc Rifé Studio
- Apartment RJ by Archiplan