Tanager Residence by McClean Design
This amazing luxurious residence located in West Hollywood, Los Angeles was designed by McClean Design.
Description by McClean Design
This home on Tanager is the second of three we have designed on this tiny but very exclusive street in West Hollywood. Known for being on its own promontory, the views from this street are some of the best in the city. This house has fantastic westerly views allowing it to pick up all of Beverly Hills with Santa Monica and the ocean beyond. The design of the home allowed us to pick up peek a boo views of down town LA from the office which is located above the garage entrance.
The house is approached by means of a gated courtyard, screened from the street by a water wall and some tall olive trees. The courtyard contains a water element that reflects the kitchen beyond at night and allows users to see through to the expansive view beyond. The house is designed to make the most of its pool and outdoor terrace with walls of glass sliding away to provide a seamless flow. The pool surrounds the master bedroom on two sides with a Jacuzzi tucked away privately and a Baja pool separating the master bedroom from the entertaining areas. The master bathroom contains its own water filled courtyard with a waterfall providing privacy. The main level consists of living, dining, kitchen, master bedroom with his and her closets, two additional bedrooms and an office. The lower level has an additional two bedrooms as well as a family room with bar and a media room, wrapped in wood that makes it read like a unique element within the space, The white on white palette of this house reflects the owners desire to create the quintessential Hollywood entertaining house.
Products You May Like
- Modern Private Residence by Rockwell Interiors
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders
- Palm Springs Home by Engberg Design & Development
- Woodpecker Ranch by Feldman Architecture
- Appleton Way by Peters Architecture
- San Mateo Park Home by The Sharp Group
- Pine Tree North by Brodson Construction
- Apartments at Westlight by Enrique Norten
- Sonoma Sanctuary by Wade Design Architects
- Lake House at Pine Cove by Design South Builders