Lake LBJ Retreat by Dick Clark + Associates
Designed by Dick Clark + Associates, this modern lakeside retreat is situated near Marble Falls, Texas, United States.
Description by Dick Clark + Associates
The site is located about an hour northwest of Austin. The retreat is sited on a peninsula that served as a private fish camp since during the second half of the 20th century. After spending some time in an existing house on the land our clients decided to create a new space that supported their evolving lifestyle. Wind patterns and the existing tree canopy were crucial influences on the project’s design development. Exterior circulation paths and separate living spaces encourage a connection with the outdoors. Project materials include cast in place concrete, ipe siding and Rheinzink metal siding.
- Skyline House by Terry and Terry Architecture
- Tree Top Residence by Belzberg Architects
- House in Bridgehampton by TA Dumbleton
- Home in Palm Springs by Certified Luxury Builders
- Pinecrest Residence by Anders Lasater Architects
- Home in San Francisco by L'Atmosphere
- Park House by Project 22 Design
- Calhoun Pavilion by Elevation
- Palm Springs Residence by Lineoffice Architecture
- Carmel Wilderness Modern