Lake LBJ Retreat by Dick Clark + Associates
Designed by Dick Clark + Associates, this modern lakeside retreat is situated near Marble Falls, Texas, United States.
Description by Dick Clark + Associates
The site is located about an hour northwest of Austin. The retreat is sited on a peninsula that served as a private fish camp since during the second half of the 20th century. After spending some time in an existing house on the land our clients decided to create a new space that supported their evolving lifestyle. Wind patterns and the existing tree canopy were crucial influences on the project’s design development. Exterior circulation paths and separate living spaces encourage a connection with the outdoors. Project materials include cast in place concrete, ipe siding and Rheinzink metal siding.
Products You May Like
- Modern Private Residence by Rockwell Interiors
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders
- Palm Springs Home by Engberg Design & Development
- Woodpecker Ranch by Feldman Architecture
- Appleton Way by Peters Architecture
- San Mateo Park Home by The Sharp Group
- Pine Tree North by Brodson Construction
- Retreat in the Sahyadris by Khosla Associates
- Apartments at Westlight by Enrique Norten
- Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Studio