Bay Street Home by Bittoni Architects
Bittoni Architects recently finished a beach bungalow remodel located in Santa Monica, California, United States.
Description by Bittoni Architects
A radical remodel of a modest beach bungalow originally built in 1913 and relocated in 1920 to its current location, blocks from the ocean. The exterior of the bay street residence remains true to form, preserving its inherent street presence. The interior has been fully renovated to create a streamline connection between each interior space and the rear yard. A 2-story rear addition provides a master suite and deck above while simultaneously creating a unique space below that serves as a terraced indoor dining and living area open to the outdoors.
Photography by Taiyo Watanabe
Products You May Like
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders
- Palm Springs Home by Engberg Design & Development
- Woodpecker Ranch by Feldman Architecture
- Appleton Way by Peters Architecture
- San Mateo Park Home by The Sharp Group
- Pine Tree North by Brodson Construction
- Apartments at Westlight by Enrique Norten
- Sonoma Sanctuary by Wade Design Architects
- Lake House at Pine Cove by Design South Builders
- Lloyd Ruocco House by DNA Design Group