Bay Street Home by Bittoni Architects
Bittoni Architects recently finished a beach bungalow remodel located in Santa Monica, California, United States.
Description by Bittoni Architects
A radical remodel of a modest beach bungalow originally built in 1913 and relocated in 1920 to its current location, blocks from the ocean. The exterior of the bay street residence remains true to form, preserving its inherent street presence. The interior has been fully renovated to create a streamline connection between each interior space and the rear yard. A 2-story rear addition provides a master suite and deck above while simultaneously creating a unique space below that serves as a terraced indoor dining and living area open to the outdoors.
Photography by Taiyo Watanabe
- 505 2nd Street Apartment by Ash NYC
- Barton Hills Residence by Brett Grinkmeyer Architecture
- Private Residence by Duet Design Group
- Cloy Ave Residence by Mayes Office
- Banyan Tree Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- JD2 House by Carney Logan Burke Architects
- Hucker Residence by [STRANG] Architecture
- Bellino Residence by Mayes Office
- House in Encinitas by dasMOD
- House in Scottsdale by IMI Design