Wine Country Retreat by Andrew Mann Architecture
Designed by Andrew Mann Architecture, this private vacation compound surrounded by vineyards is situated in Napa County, California, United States.
Description by Andrew Mann Architecture
Sitting in the middle of the valley floor, this private vacation compound has dramatic views of the surrounding vineyards and mountains beyond. The client wished to create an updated, contemporary take on the traditional country house. The buildings all open to a simple, elegant and lush private garden, with house and landscape accentuating outdoor living spaces. Exterior materials and interior finishes are luxurious in texture and define a simple white and grey-tone color palette.
Photography by Matthew Millman
- North Hibiscus House by Borges + Associates Architects
- Upper Rockridge Residence by AAA Architecture
- Kenwood Residence by Upscale Construction
- Martis Camp 141 by Faulkner Architects
- Mount Si Modern by Rose-Leigh Design
- Hide Out by Dan Brunn
- 505 2nd Street Apartment by Ash NYC
- Skýli Cabin by Utopia
- Malangen Retreat by Snorre Stinessen
- Barton Hills Residence by Brett Grinkmeyer Architecture