Wine Country Retreat by Andrew Mann Architecture
Designed by Andrew Mann Architecture, this private vacation compound surrounded by vineyards is situated in Napa County, California, United States.
Description by Andrew Mann Architecture
Sitting in the middle of the valley floor, this private vacation compound has dramatic views of the surrounding vineyards and mountains beyond. The client wished to create an updated, contemporary take on the traditional country house. The buildings all open to a simple, elegant and lush private garden, with house and landscape accentuating outdoor living spaces. Exterior materials and interior finishes are luxurious in texture and define a simple white and grey-tone color palette.
Photography by Matthew Millman
- Serra Retreat by Saffron Case Homes
- Union Bay Residence by NB Design Group
- Bali Inspired House by Calvis Wyant Luxury Homes
- House in New York by BFDO Architects
- Manhattan Penthouse
- House in the Lanes by Maziar Behrooz Architecture
- House in Inglewood by Alair Homes Chilliwack
- Toy Factory Loft Penthouse
- Pacific Palisades Remodel by Natalie Myers
- Beach House by Rooms by Eve