Wine Country Retreat by Andrew Mann Architecture
Designed by Andrew Mann Architecture, this private vacation compound surrounded by vineyards is situated in Napa County, California, United States.
Description by Andrew Mann Architecture
Sitting in the middle of the valley floor, this private vacation compound has dramatic views of the surrounding vineyards and mountains beyond. The client wished to create an updated, contemporary take on the traditional country house. The buildings all open to a simple, elegant and lush private garden, with house and landscape accentuating outdoor living spaces. Exterior materials and interior finishes are luxurious in texture and define a simple white and grey-tone color palette.
Photography by Matthew Millman
Products You May Like
- Modern Barn Conversion by Water Mill by Plum Builders
- Palm Springs Home by Engberg Design & Development
- Woodpecker Ranch by Feldman Architecture
- Appleton Way by Peters Architecture
- San Mateo Park Home by The Sharp Group
- Pine Tree North by Brodson Construction
- Retreat in the Sahyadris by Khosla Associates
- Apartments at Westlight by Enrique Norten
- Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Studio
- Sonoma Sanctuary by Wade Design Architects