Wine Country Retreat by Andrew Mann Architecture
Designed by Andrew Mann Architecture, this private vacation compound surrounded by vineyards is situated in Napa County, California, United States.
Description by Andrew Mann Architecture
Sitting in the middle of the valley floor, this private vacation compound has dramatic views of the surrounding vineyards and mountains beyond. The client wished to create an updated, contemporary take on the traditional country house. The buildings all open to a simple, elegant and lush private garden, with house and landscape accentuating outdoor living spaces. Exterior materials and interior finishes are luxurious in texture and define a simple white and grey-tone color palette.
Photography by Matthew Millman
- House in LA by Fran Silvestre
- Home in Mutiny Bay by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- House in Dallas by Coats Homes
- Beach House by Denton House Design Studio
- Home in Tennessee by Hastings Architectural Associates
- Luxury Penthouse by Willoughby Construction
- Equestrian Retreat by Lorrie Browne Interiors
- Art House by Cioffi Architect
- Residence in Hollywood Hills by Struere
- Newport Beach Residence by Brandon Architects