Wine Country Retreat by Andrew Mann Architecture
Designed by Andrew Mann Architecture, this private vacation compound surrounded by vineyards is situated in Napa County, California, United States.
Description by Andrew Mann Architecture
Sitting in the middle of the valley floor, this private vacation compound has dramatic views of the surrounding vineyards and mountains beyond. The client wished to create an updated, contemporary take on the traditional country house. The buildings all open to a simple, elegant and lush private garden, with house and landscape accentuating outdoor living spaces. Exterior materials and interior finishes are luxurious in texture and define a simple white and grey-tone color palette.
Photography by Matthew Millman
Products You May Like
- Wakecrest Residence by ShubinDonaldson
- Hillsborough Contemporary by Swatt | Miers
- Minimalist Urban Residence by Anacapa
- Casa M by Lopez Duplan Arquitectos
- Prairie Avenue Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- 5th Street Residence by Electric Bowery
- Blue Coat Lane Home by Vita Design Group
- Treetops House by Specht Architects
- House in Naples by The Decorators Unlimited
- Bathroom Faucets You'll Love