French Estate by David Michael Miller Associates
David Michael Miller Associates recently completed this beautiful rural french estate located in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States.
Description by David Michael Miller Associates
This newly constructed home in Scottsdale, Arizona, was designed and built in a style of architecture indicative of southern France’s Rhone Valley. Many of the materials and building features of the home were selected and acquired in France, in order to create a character and aestheticism not often seen outside of the southern French countryside. The approach to the interiors globally, as well as in the selection and delineation of the interior finishes, millwork designs, etc. was to create a practical family home, and to let the interior finishes recede into a believable and simple backdrop. The interiors are not wholly historical, but do utilize antiques to harmonize with the building itself. The color palette was created to be muted, and to resist trend. The finishes for all interior features are understated, and perfectly practical for a comfortable family retreat.
Photography by Werner Segarra
- House in LA by Fran Silvestre
- Home in Mutiny Bay by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- House in Dallas by Coats Homes
- Beach House by Denton House Design Studio
- Home in Tennessee by Hastings Architectural Associates
- Luxury Penthouse by Willoughby Construction
- Equestrian Retreat by Lorrie Browne Interiors
- Art House by Cioffi Architect
- Loft in Paris by Jonathan Stene
- Residence in Hollywood Hills by Struere