65BTP House by ONG&ONG
This amazing single family residence situated in Singapore was designed in 2013 by ONG&ONG Pte Ltd.
Description by ONG&ONG
This house is surrounded by a vast garden that converges at a colossal pre-war rain tree of such magnificence that its presence is ingrained within the very architecture of the house itself. Throughout this home are numerous encounters with nature whilst still being very much indoors.
Capitalising on the site’s sloping typography, the basement was designed such that it opens up into a lower section of the garden, thus making it feel almost like being on ground level. Interestingly, the skylights also provide a spectacularly clear view of the rain tree even from here.
Lovingly designed with a modern, nature-inspired theme, this house is a thing of beauty and a timeless piece that will endure through the ages.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
- Garden House by Wallflower Architecture + Design
- Toh Yi House by Ming Architects
- KAP-House by ONG&ONG
- Studio Apartment by Vievva Designers
- Beach House Apartment by Vievva Designers
- Screen House by Materium
- Apartment in Singapore by KNQ Associates
- Clean classics in Singapore by Home Philosophy
- Apartment in Singapore by Obllique
- Contemporary House by Mercurio Design Lab