Apartment in Kiev by DervishGroup
DervishGroup project bureau designed the interior of this 63 sq m apartment located in Kiev, Ukraine.
Description by DervisGroup
The main requirement was to fit the list of functional areas and facilities, needed to comfort, in a small apartment thus to make an open and functional space.Living room with a comfortable sofa combines with a snow-white kitchen and dining room in a single space, creating a cozy atmosphere to spend time with friends and family.In the private area architects managed to not only accommodate a separate bathroom with hidden entrance behind the wardrobe sliding doors, but also isolate separate area for laundry from the toilet space.Monochrome range with bleached oak elements creates comfort and complete interior.
Photography by Anya Garienchick
Products You May Like
- Casa ECS by Giuseppe Gurrieri
- Casa PP by Sarah Pidatella
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- Opposite House by Rzlbd
- Wireless House by Tips Architects
- New Riga Residence by Yolo Bureau
- Muzha Micro Flat by Phoebesayswow Architects
- Apartment Redesign by QBarquitectos
- Modern House by seki.design
- Attico Vicenza by Anna Laura Businaro