Apartment in Kiev by DervishGroup
DervishGroup project bureau designed the interior of this 63 sq m apartment located in Kiev, Ukraine.
Description by DervisGroup
The main requirement was to fit the list of functional areas and facilities, needed to comfort, in a small apartment thus to make an open and functional space.Living room with a comfortable sofa combines with a snow-white kitchen and dining room in a single space, creating a cozy atmosphere to spend time with friends and family.In the private area architects managed to not only accommodate a separate bathroom with hidden entrance behind the wardrobe sliding doors, but also isolate separate area for laundry from the toilet space.Monochrome range with bleached oak elements creates comfort and complete interior.
Photography by Anya Garienchick
Products You May Like
- Residence in India by S A K Designs
- Apartment in Barcelona by Estudio Miriam Barrio
- Apartment in Milan by Disegnoinopera
- La Quinta Residence by Marmol Radziner
- Arum Apartment by Studio Strato
- Loft in Italy by IDEeA Interior Design e Architettura
- South Harbor by Blaze Makoid Architecture
- Modern flat in Moscow by Kerimov Architects
- Family House Neveklov by Atelier Kunc Architects
- Hide House by Mani Architecture