Apartment in Kiev by DervishGroup
DervishGroup project bureau designed the interior of this 63 sq m apartment located in Kiev, Ukraine.
Description by DervisGroup
The main requirement was to fit the list of functional areas and facilities, needed to comfort, in a small apartment thus to make an open and functional space.Living room with a comfortable sofa combines with a snow-white kitchen and dining room in a single space, creating a cozy atmosphere to spend time with friends and family.In the private area architects managed to not only accommodate a separate bathroom with hidden entrance behind the wardrobe sliding doors, but also isolate separate area for laundry from the toilet space.Monochrome range with bleached oak elements creates comfort and complete interior.
Photography by Anya Garienchick
- Apartment in Dnepropetrovsk by Svoya Studio
- Fitzroy North Home by Zunica Interior Architecture & Design
- Three Room Apartment by KDVA Architects
- House in Mysłowice by Czajkowski Kuźniak Architekci
- Glenhaven Residence by Abramson Teiger Architects
- Sustainable House by Day Bukh Architects
- Wooden Box House by Moloney Architects
- Hide and Seek House by Bower Architecture
- Burnley Residential Renovation by DX Architects
- House in Kiev by Tseh Architectural Group