Apartment in Kiev by DervishGroup
DervishGroup project bureau designed the interior of this 63 sq m apartment located in Kiev, Ukraine.
Description by DervisGroup
The main requirement was to fit the list of functional areas and facilities, needed to comfort, in a small apartment thus to make an open and functional space.Living room with a comfortable sofa combines with a snow-white kitchen and dining room in a single space, creating a cozy atmosphere to spend time with friends and family.In the private area architects managed to not only accommodate a separate bathroom with hidden entrance behind the wardrobe sliding doors, but also isolate separate area for laundry from the toilet space.Monochrome range with bleached oak elements creates comfort and complete interior.
Photography by Anya Garienchick
- Home in Valladolid by Estudio Lätt
- Skýli Cabin by Utopia
- House in Ascot Vale by FGR Architects
- Residence in the Galilee by Golany Architects
- Lumishell by Christophe Benichou
- Barton Hills Residence by Brett Grinkmeyer Architecture
- Private Residence by Duet Design Group
- Apartment Portugal by GDL Arquitetura
- Tarumi House by Fujihara Architects
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta