Apartment in Kiev by DervishGroup
DervishGroup project bureau designed the interior of this 63 sq m apartment located in Kiev, Ukraine.
Description by DervisGroup
The main requirement was to fit the list of functional areas and facilities, needed to comfort, in a small apartment thus to make an open and functional space.Living room with a comfortable sofa combines with a snow-white kitchen and dining room in a single space, creating a cozy atmosphere to spend time with friends and family.In the private area architects managed to not only accommodate a separate bathroom with hidden entrance behind the wardrobe sliding doors, but also isolate separate area for laundry from the toilet space.Monochrome range with bleached oak elements creates comfort and complete interior.
Photography by Anya Garienchick
- Prairie House by 33bY Architecture
- Stealth Flat by iPozdnyakov Studio
- Fuller Hill Residence by Touloukian Touloukian
- Talosi Apartment by Raca Architekci
- St. Joseph Residence by Wheeler Kearns Architects
- AT Apartment by Mohamed Moussa
- TLV Apartment by Keren Atzmon
- Golden Isle Residence by Agsia Design Group
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects