Alphington Residence by InForm
Situated in Alphington, Australia, this single storey residence was designed by InForm.
Description by InForm
A house of two halves, the two-storey ‘Quad’ inspired front portion takes advantage of park views from the first floor master bedroom and lounge.
A single storey pavilion-like structure accommodates the kitchen, meals and living area at the rear. A double sided fireplace separates the meals and living space, where exposed concrete blocks mimic the external piers.
Generous outdoor living includes a large loggia and kitchen overlooking the rear garden and pool.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
Landscape design by Spencer Garden Design
- Apartment in Curitiba by Belotto Scopel Tanaka Arquitetura
- 505 2nd Street Apartment by Ash NYC
- RSA Residence by Purple Studio
- Skýli Cabin by Utopia
- House in Ascot Vale by FGR Architects
- Private House by Lilian Benshoam
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- House Z by Closer Architects
- House JRV2 by Studio de.materia
- Cloy Ave Residence by Mayes Office