Alphington Residence by InForm
Situated in Alphington, Australia, this single storey residence was designed by InForm.
Description by InForm
A house of two halves, the two-storey ‘Quad’ inspired front portion takes advantage of park views from the first floor master bedroom and lounge.
A single storey pavilion-like structure accommodates the kitchen, meals and living area at the rear. A double sided fireplace separates the meals and living space, where exposed concrete blocks mimic the external piers.
Generous outdoor living includes a large loggia and kitchen overlooking the rear garden and pool.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
Landscape design by Spencer Garden Design
Products You May Like
- Strand Beach by Carl Akins Company
- House in North Vancouver by Blackfish Homes
- Abstract House by Matt Gibson Architecture + Design
- Casa Ambar by Centerbrook Architects & Planners
- Upper East Side Residence by Pepe Calderin Design
- House in Malibu by Hillstar Construction Services
- Everson by Michelle Berwick
- Herzliya Pituach 1 by Tomer Ben Dor
- Open House by Eric Cobb
- Flatiron Private Residence by Oda New York