Alphington Residence by InForm
Situated in Alphington, Australia, this single storey residence was designed by InForm.
Description by InForm
A house of two halves, the two-storey ‘Quad’ inspired front portion takes advantage of park views from the first floor master bedroom and lounge.
A single storey pavilion-like structure accommodates the kitchen, meals and living area at the rear. A double sided fireplace separates the meals and living space, where exposed concrete blocks mimic the external piers.
Generous outdoor living includes a large loggia and kitchen overlooking the rear garden and pool.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
Landscape design by Spencer Garden Design
- Whistler Residence by Evoke International Design
- Private Residence by Lewandowski Architects
- Northcote Home by Pleysier Perkins
- House in Ibiza by Metroarea
- Clyde North House by Carlisle Homes
- Skyline House by Terry and Terry Architecture
- Riverview House by Nobbs Radford Architects
- T House by IDIN Architects
- House in Mernda by Carlisle Homes
- Tree Top Residence by Belzberg Architects