Alphington Residence by InForm
Situated in Alphington, Australia, this single storey residence was designed by InForm.
Description by InForm
A house of two halves, the two-storey ‘Quad’ inspired front portion takes advantage of park views from the first floor master bedroom and lounge.
A single storey pavilion-like structure accommodates the kitchen, meals and living area at the rear. A double sided fireplace separates the meals and living space, where exposed concrete blocks mimic the external piers.
Generous outdoor living includes a large loggia and kitchen overlooking the rear garden and pool.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
Landscape design by Spencer Garden Design
Products You May Like
- Living Mansarda by BFA - Barbara Fassoni Architects
- Lazadenas Apartment by Molins Design
- Cabbagetown Coach House by Core Architects
- Contemporary Home by Kata Koppany
- Glass and Stone Oasis by Merle
- Familny Apartment by Za-Za Interior Design
- PURO Kraków Kazimierz by Conran and Partners
- Mountain House by Gangoly & Kristiner Architekten
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue Y Seta
- Container House by Matt Mcleod