Alphington Residence by InForm
Situated in Alphington, Australia, this single storey residence was designed by InForm.
Description by InForm
A house of two halves, the two-storey ‘Quad’ inspired front portion takes advantage of park views from the first floor master bedroom and lounge.
A single storey pavilion-like structure accommodates the kitchen, meals and living area at the rear. A double sided fireplace separates the meals and living space, where exposed concrete blocks mimic the external piers.
Generous outdoor living includes a large loggia and kitchen overlooking the rear garden and pool.
Photography by Derek Swalwell
Landscape design by Spencer Garden Design
- Home in Mutiny Bay by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- RSC House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Sophia Apartment by Blackhaus
- MLA House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- Villa Boscana in Spain
- JKO House by Jacobsen Arquitetura
- WADI Penthouse by Platau
- House in Dallas by Coats Homes
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- Beach House by Denton House Design Studio