Caroline Residence by Architecton
This luxurious single family residence designed by Architecton is situated in Melbourne, Australia.
Description by Architecton
The clients’ ambition and aspirations for the property is for the creation of two high quality contemporary residencies, which boast a unique and sophisticated architectural design style. Whilst the design must generate dwellings with drama and excitement through the use of scale, volume, elegant materials and clever design, the dwellings must be practical and functional with a sense of warmth and comfort.
The design responds and takes advantage of the north aspect of the site, in order to create an integrated and exciting relationship between the indoor and outdoor living spaces. This seamless connection is further exemplified with clever use of landscaping.
Whilst the vision is to create a well-designed and considered medium density residential development, which maximizes the potential of the site, the project remains sensitive to the existing streetscape and character of the surrounding area.
Photography courtesy of Architecton
- Waltham Jewel by Melbourne Design Studios
- Avocado Acres House by LLoyd Russell
- Marthas Cove 01 by Dan Webster Architecture
- Doheny Modern by Meridith Baer Home
- Crisp House by Robert Nichol & Sons
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE