Futuristic Residence by Arshia Architects
Designed by Arshia Architects, this futuristic single family house is located in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Description by Arshia Architects
Located on Mulholland Drive, this single-family residence scheme was molded by the strict regulations of the Mulholland Scenic corridor plan along with extreme site constraints.
The residence is integrated into the surrounding landscape with a geometric appearance mimicking the terrain and sudden deviations of rock formations within the natural landscape. Sunken 18 feet below street level to ensure clear views from the street atop the building, fitting the project within the two story envelop became the main limitation.
The private rooms and a convertible office with a sliding partition wall is housed in the upper level and the main living and entertainment centers were situated on the lower level, aligned with the outdoor deck and infinity pool.
Photograpy by Paul Vu
- Prairie House by 33bY Architecture
- Apartment in Hsinchu City by Vattier Interior Design
- Fuller Hill Residence by Touloukian Touloukian
- Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
- Capistrano Beach House by Meridith Baer Home
- St. Joseph Residence by Wheeler Kearns Architects
- Modern Barn by Joan Heaton Architects
- Golden Isle Residence by Agsia Design Group
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects