Casa Refogliano by Special Umbria
Inspiring country villa situated in Piagero, Italy, designed in 2016 by Special Umbria.
Description by Special Umbria
This truly beautifully located country villa, located in the unspoilt Umbrian hills was finished in April 2016, under Project Management of SpecialUmbria. The fully local stone exposed country house (8-10 sleeps) and large private swimming pool (6 x 12 meters) are located in the middle of a green area consisting of garden and old olive grove. The property is entirely privately positioned and has a spacious living room which opens to a high quality kitchen made by local carpenter with large stove and modern appliances, four bedrooms of which one has a unique hand made bunk bed for 4 children/young adults and three bathrooms. A large porch enjoys spectacular views towards the towns of Panicale, Montepulciano, Citta della Pieve and even more important Lake Trasimeno with the Tuscan mountains in the back. Really special is the traditional Pizza oven with BBQ just next to the house.
The style of the house can be described as a good mix between the classic Umbrian building style and modern elements, which gives the house a real modern design feeling. The Dutch owners love Dutch design, which means that there are some nice items by designers like Marcel Wanders and Piet Hein Eek, but also the unique woodburner by Weltevree is a real statement in the living area.
Casa Refogliano is under Exclusive SpecialUmbria Property Management.
Photography by Kristian Septimius Krogh
- Apartment in Milan by SMA
- House H by Bergmeisterwolf Architekten
- Home in Palermo by Studio Didea
- Apartment EP by Manca Studio
- Attic in Cortina d'Ampezzo by Mario Mazzer Architects
- Moscova House by Studio Gum
- Penthouse in Rome by Sycamore Architects
- Villa in Pesciano by Special Umbria
- Penthouse One-11 by Milano Contract District
- House in Forte dei Marmi by Fabbricanove Architetti