Casa Kae by Soco Interiors
Contemporary single family residence located in Naples, Florida, designed by Soco Interiors.
Located on a lake-view home site in Naples, Florida, the $4.5 million home, dubbed “Casa Kae”, comes complete with 4 bedrooms, 5 ½ baths, two expansive lanais, gourmet kitchen with a butler pantry and herb cultivator, game room, sauna, wine storage room, and a study that includes a secret room accessed through a built-in cabinet with a passageway to the master bedroom closet.
One core feature of the design is the unique smart home system interwoven throughout the entire residence. The cleverly concealed ELAN Entertainment & Control System seamlessly integrates the home’s high-end audio and video, lighting, climate, irrigation, security, and more, all accessible through an app on a smartphone. The technology also ties in the home’s various systems to work together automatically. For example, if an intruder walks along a guarded path, the lighting turns on and triggers the security system to send a notification to all connected devices.
The home’s outdoor living space that overlooks the lake truly captures the essence of the Florida lifestyle. With a private courtyard garden, pool deck, waterfall, large fountain, fire pit, outdoor shower, and fully equipped kitchen and bar area, the homeowners and their guests alike can enjoy resort-like tranquility and privacy.
Photography courtesy of Soco Interiors
- Golden Isle Residence by Agsia Design Group
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects
- Taylor Residence by In Situ Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Bilateral House by Commute Design
- Ross Peak Ranch by Highline Partners
- House in Dallas by Classic Modern Design Build
- Miami Beach Villa by Associated Design
- Sticks and Stones Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects