Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
This elegant 1,410 sq ft apartment located in Taichung city, Taiwan, was designed in 2017 by Ris Interior Design.
Description by Ris Interior Design
The abode is an eclectic extravaganza of natural marble paneling. Without too sumptuous measures, the space accentuates the innate elegance of rock veins comparing to metallic modernity. Grigio carnico is gracefully arranged in linear paneling forms, and white Cherokee marble transforms its vein irregularity into chevron pattern, pure yet lively. Titanium color-gilded metal trims delineate lavish modernity along the way. While sunlight shines through the curtain sheer, the space generates glamorous shimmers, culminating with luxury yet serene vibes for residence.
Photography by Hey!cheese
Products You May Like
- Modern Apartment by Andrei Popov
- Skyline Apartment by MONO Architects
- Bishan Green Island Villa by Kevin Hu
- Courcelette Residence by Naturehumaine
- Loft LD by Miro Architetti
- Home in Milan by 23bassi
- Loft in Barcelona by Habitan Architecture
- Venetian Island Waterfront by In-Site Design Group
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Apartment in Moscow by BHD-Studio