Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
This elegant 1,410 sq ft apartment located in Taichung city, Taiwan, was designed in 2017 by Ris Interior Design.
Description by Ris Interior Design
The abode is an eclectic extravaganza of natural marble paneling. Without too sumptuous measures, the space accentuates the innate elegance of rock veins comparing to metallic modernity. Grigio carnico is gracefully arranged in linear paneling forms, and white Cherokee marble transforms its vein irregularity into chevron pattern, pure yet lively. Titanium color-gilded metal trims delineate lavish modernity along the way. While sunlight shines through the curtain sheer, the space generates glamorous shimmers, culminating with luxury yet serene vibes for residence.
Photography by Hey!cheese
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Kiev by Igor Lugerin
- Inspiring Residence by KHANI design
- Ruskin Elwood by Fieldwork
- Apartment in Novosibirsk by ART-UGOL
- Sky Living by BOarch
- Ozernaya Apartment by Buro 108
- Fendi by Design Solutions
- Belle Home by Fanfare Co.
- Västgötagatan by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Private Apartment in Milano by Cecilia Avogadro