Castle Point by OBM International
This beautiful beach house located in Tucker’s Town, Bermuda, was designed by OBM International.
Description by OBM International
Located at the eastern most point of Tucker’s Town, is the award-winning residential project, Castle Point. Featured in The Bermudian magazine, this estate is well known for its prominent point, Castle Folly, which overlooks Castle Harbour and Castle Islands. This eight-acre property had been lacking significant upkeep and maintenance since the mid-1980s, when the new owners engaged OBMI architectural firm with the challenge to carefully develop and enhance the property and landscape as a retreat for a growing family. As only two of the eight acres were available for residential development, OBMI established the residential dwellings to take advantage of the views while maximizing privacy. The design strategy consisted of a main house flanked by two guest cottages and a caretaker’s cottage – all while remaining sympathetic to the surrounding landscape. The main house features a master bedroom suite, two guest rooms, a spacious kitchen with laundry and pantry, an open plan living/dining room with a quaint breakfast nook, a media room and a downstairs basement/recreational room.
Photography courtesy of OBM International
Products You May Like
- Apartment in Barcelona by Meritxell Ribé
- Seashell Lane Residence by Janet Scagel Design
- Strand Beach by Carl Akins Company
- Evening Canyon by Carl Akins Company
- House in Aix-en-Provence by Refuge
- Lake Chelan Hideaway by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- Whidbey Island Home by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- Casa Arroyomolinos by Kubikoo Estudio
- Bondi Townhouse by The Designory
- Tama's Tee Home by Luigi Rosselli Architects