Castle Point by OBM International
This beautiful beach house located in Tucker’s Town, Bermuda, was designed by OBM International.
Description by OBM International
Located at the eastern most point of Tucker’s Town, is the award-winning residential project, Castle Point. Featured in The Bermudian magazine, this estate is well known for its prominent point, Castle Folly, which overlooks Castle Harbour and Castle Islands. This eight-acre property had been lacking significant upkeep and maintenance since the mid-1980s, when the new owners engaged OBMI architectural firm with the challenge to carefully develop and enhance the property and landscape as a retreat for a growing family. As only two of the eight acres were available for residential development, OBMI established the residential dwellings to take advantage of the views while maximizing privacy. The design strategy consisted of a main house flanked by two guest cottages and a caretaker’s cottage – all while remaining sympathetic to the surrounding landscape. The main house features a master bedroom suite, two guest rooms, a spacious kitchen with laundry and pantry, an open plan living/dining room with a quaint breakfast nook, a media room and a downstairs basement/recreational room.
Photography courtesy of OBM International
Products You May Like
- White Stripes Apartment by Gosplan
- Cranberry Isles House by Elliott + Elliott Architecture
- Newport Beach Home by Christiano Homes
- House Gavà by Meritxell Ribé - The Room Studio
- Avalon Home by Villa and Villa
- Residence in Broadbeach by Donna Guyler Design
- Casa Driessen by Antonio Altarriba Comes
- Seashell Beach Villa by OBM International
- Maury Island Cabin by Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
- Modern Beach House by Lisette Voute Designs