Bloom by Leon van Zanten
Léon van Zanten from the Netherlands designed an interesting vase shaped TV stand called the Bloom.
Description by Léon van Zanten
Bloom is made of numerous layers of Birch wood. Because of the finishing and the organic shapes, it begs to be touched. Completely hollow, the cords and wires are neatly hidden from sight, exiting through the back of the Bloom TV stand. Thanks to the choice of material, craftsmanship and design, Bloom accentuates a hypnotic striped pattern which gives every object an unique look.
Products You May Like
- Wooden Cottage by Elena Sherbakova
- SilverWoodHouse by 3r Ernesto Pereira
- Hause for Julia and Björn by Architekten Innauer Matt
- Villa G by Audrius Ambrasas Architects
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- 14 Facades' House by M Architecture
- Contemporary Western by Hoyt / CTA Architects
- Wolf Creek Ranch by S+D Architects
- Chalet in Switzerland by Donatienne d'Ogimont
- Dynjandisvegur Retreat by M2 Teiknistofa