Desert House by Marmol Radziner
Designed by Los Angeles-based architecture firm Marmol Radziner, this fascinating oasis of modern human lifestyle is located in Desert Hot Springs, California, USA.
Description by Marmol Radziner
Located in Desert Hot Springs, California, the prototype prefab home is located on a five-acre site and oriented to best capture views of San Jacinto peak and the surrounding mountains. Doubling the 2000 square foot interior space, the home extends towards the landscape with covered outdoor living areas.
Sheltered living spaces blend the indoors with the outdoors, simultaneously extending and connecting the house to the north wing, comprised of a guest house and art studio. The “L” shaped plan layout defines a protected courtyard that includes a pool and fire pit.
Products You May Like
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Sala Ayutthaya Hotel by Onion
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- House in Desert by Wendell Burnette Architects