Minamiyama House by Tomoaki Uno Architects
Contemporary concreate house designed by Tomoaki Uno Architects located, where else … in Japan. Enjoy!
Description by Tomoaki Uno Architects
Using the slope, this building has been buried in the ground 3/1 of the building.
By building buried in the ground, was also to be well-insulated house.
First of all, the volume of the space was decided, and the site was put like the building block.
Kitchen is made by American Black Cherry. Bookshelf is made by Oak in basement floor.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Refugi Lieptgas by Georg Nickisch and Selina Walder
- V + D Set by BAK arquitectos
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Trübel by L3P Architekten