Bradley Residene by 180 Degrees
Bradley residence was designed by Michael P. Johnson Design Studio and built by 180 degrees. Get inspired!
Description by 180 Degrees
The home gently rests on a knoll in a neighborhood located in Scottsdale, Arizona. The main living space sits at grade while to the east and west, the topography drops over 12 feet in elevation to expose the steel columns and cantilevered beam supports, making the structure appear as if it is hovering above the desert floor. The axis of the cantilevered overhang above the entry continues to the opposite end of the house, above the south patio and deck. Movable glass partitions separate the indoor – outdoor spaces creating an outdoor pavilion experience. Although in the middle of a development, the home is sited such that one feels as if they are situated in the open desert surrounded by the mountains beyond.
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Cabin Norderhov by Atelier Oslo
- House Hohlen by Jochen Specht
- Home in London by Otten & Partners Architects
- Whiteboards Reinvented