Anatole France Apartment by Elias Kababie Kamhagi
This stunning apartment located in Mexico City, Mexico, was designed by Elias Kababie Kamhagi in 2012. Exactly the way I like it!
Description by Elias Kababie Kamhagi
In projects made by Kababie Arquitectos it is very important to reflect the client´s identity. The architecture and interior design of the space should transform into a mirror of his personality, and for this apartment in Polanco, architect, Elías Kababie – director of the firm – focused on reflecting the personality of the user developing a space designed thinking in the activities and lifestyle of a single man.
The living and dining room areas have a privileged double height becoming the center of the project. The large window changes the intensity of the light during the day transforming the space, and in the night the main feature are the lamps placed strategically throughout the space.
Elias chose a nearly monochromatic color palette in which color accents are given by the materials nature creating a very harmonious set. There are some details that stand out as the great picture on the stairs, the handmade rug and a bookshelf in the bedroom that was custom made according to the project needs. One of the walls was left unfinished to give a high contrast with an industrial touch.- by Matt Watts
- Apartment in Curitiba by Belotto Scopel Tanaka Arquitetura
- 505 2nd Street Apartment by Ash NYC
- Apartment in Gothenburg by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Home in Valladolid by Estudio Lätt
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- Jaglana Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Apartment in Stockholm by Stylingbolaget
- Apartment Portugal by GDL Arquitetura
- Apartment in Barcelona by Egue y Seta
- Duplex Tibbaut by Raúl Sánchez Architects