Laureles by Elias Kababie Kamhagi
Elegant contemporary apartment interior design by Elias Kababie Kamhagi of Kababie Arquitectos located in Mexico City, Mexico.
Description by Elias Kababie Kamhagi
Elegance and simplicity are the concepts that best describe the architectural design of this project in Mexico City. The wide open spaces of this apartment were transformed in a contemporary atmosphere with very modern details that will maintain its attractive personality for years.
A lot of attention was paid to every detail and the material selection was no exception. It stands out the refined alligator skin of the furniture upholstery that makes a pleasant contrast with the blue velvet curtains. Each one of the elements forms part of the atmosphere and enhances without being protagonist.
The lighting design was thought to break the paradigms of traditional design and distribution used to solve residential spaces. Different scenarios were considered according to the activities, as well as for the public and private moments.
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov
- Apartment in Rome by Brain Factory
- High-tech Apartment in St. Petersburg by AlexLoft
- Hudson River Park by StudioLAB
- Grotta Azzurra by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Apartment SBL by Brengues Le Pavec
- Home in Barcelona by SSCV Arquitectos
- Apartment 501-A by Belotto Scopel Tanaka Arquitetura
- Chabrol Apartment by Atelier Barda