Laureles by Elias Kababie Kamhagi
Elegant contemporary apartment interior design by Elias Kababie Kamhagi of Kababie Arquitectos located in Mexico City, Mexico.
Description by Elias Kababie Kamhagi
Elegance and simplicity are the concepts that best describe the architectural design of this project in Mexico City. The wide open spaces of this apartment were transformed in a contemporary atmosphere with very modern details that will maintain its attractive personality for years.
A lot of attention was paid to every detail and the material selection was no exception. It stands out the refined alligator skin of the furniture upholstery that makes a pleasant contrast with the blue velvet curtains. Each one of the elements forms part of the atmosphere and enhances without being protagonist.
The lighting design was thought to break the paradigms of traditional design and distribution used to solve residential spaces. Different scenarios were considered according to the activities, as well as for the public and private moments.
Products You May Like
- Penthouse in Jerusalem by 1:1 One To One Design Studio
- The Pianist’s Home by XS Studio
- Aragón Apartment by Miriam Barrio Studio
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados