Small Holiday Flat by Gosplan
In 2012 Genoa-based architecture studio Gosplan designed this amazing holiday flat situated in Camogli, Italy.
Description by Gosplan
The project is a flat refurbishment in Camogli, a charming village near Genova. This is a small holiday flat, an attic above the old fishermen’s harbour. The project aim was to build two bedrooms, a studio, a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom, despite the gambrel roof and the very small floor surface. That led to a tailored apartment, where each room is a piece of furniture: after you have used it, you can close it. The outcome is halfway beetwen an existenzminimum challenge and a fashionable Le-Corbusierian cabanon.
Products You May Like
- The Raw Apartment by Makridis Associates
- Penthouse in Nuremberg by Designfunktion Nürnberg
- Shoreditch Loft by Day True
- Williams Island Blvd by Mila Design
- Private Apartment by Snezana Gikovski
- White House by AD Architecture
- Apartment in Shenzhen by Dickson Hung
- Sturlasgade by JAC Studios
- Buonarroti Apartment by Luca Campo Reale
- Apartment in Tel Aviv by Aviram Kushmirski