Hollywood Regency by DKOR Interiors
DKOR Interiors recently finished this South Floridian getaway inspired by old Hollywood glamor.
Description by DKOR Interiors
A family of snowbirds hired us to design their South Floridian getaway inspired by old Hollywood glamor. Film, repetition, reflection and symmetry are some of the common characteristics of the interiors in this particular era.
This carried through to the design of the apartment through the use of rich textiles such as velvets and silks, ornate forms, bold patterns, reflective surfaces such as glass and mirrors, and lots of bright colors with high-gloss white moldings throughout.
In this introduction you’ll see the general molding design and furniture layout of each space.The ceilings in this project get special treatment – colorful patterned wallpapers are found within the applied moldings and crown moldings throughout each room.
The elevator vestibule is the Sun Room – you arrive in a bright head-to-toe yellow space that foreshadows what is to come. The living room is left as a crisp white canvas and the doors are painted Tiffany blue for contrast. The girl’s room is painted in a warm pink and accented with white moldings on walls and a patterned glass bead wallpaper above. The boy’s room has a more subdued masculine theme with an upholstered gray suede headboard and accents of royal blue. Finally, the master suite is covered in a coral red with accents of pearl and white but it’s focal point lies in the grandiose white leather tufted headboard wall.
- Apartment in Hsinchu City by Vattier Interior Design
- Talosi Apartment by Raca Architekci
- Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
- AT Apartment by Mohamed Moussa
- TLV Apartment by Keren Atzmon
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- Sunny Boudoir by Ris Interior Design
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Hsinchu by Shiang Chi Interior Design
- Penthouse in Barcelona by Susanna Cots