Baubau by Stocker Lee Architetti
Designed in 2011 by Stocker Lee Architetti, this modern two-family residence is situated in Rancate, Switzerland.
Description by Stocker Lee Architetti
The two family house sits on a long and narrow strip of grass at the end of a small residential street. A tight staircase, along the south facade, connects all floors revealing the whole three levels height. the openings of both units are oriented to the north, which offers a pleasant light and a particular view of the Monte Generoso. The metal coating allows the use of a single material that wraps the entire volume from the roof to the porch, creating a homogeneous and protective shell.
- Brewery Loft by Whitaker Construction
- Villa Vergelle by Special Umbria
- Modern Villa by Hill House Interiors
- SH House by Shachar Rozenfeld
- Praz-de-fort by Savioz Fabrizzi Architecte
- House in Seltisberg by WPArch
- Villa PNK by M12 Architettura Design
- Villa in Enköping by Gert Wingårdh
- Villa in Isfahan by Bracket Design Studio
- Tiny House by E-E-P-A