Baubau by Stocker Lee Architetti
Designed in 2011 by Stocker Lee Architetti, this modern two-family residence is situated in Rancate, Switzerland.
Description by Stocker Lee Architetti
The two family house sits on a long and narrow strip of grass at the end of a small residential street. A tight staircase, along the south facade, connects all floors revealing the whole three levels height. the openings of both units are oriented to the north, which offers a pleasant light and a particular view of the Monte Generoso. The metal coating allows the use of a single material that wraps the entire volume from the roof to the porch, creating a homogeneous and protective shell.
- Loft by MVA Interieur Architecture
- Kenwood Residence by Upscale Construction
- Casa SJ by Luciano Kruk Arquitectos
- Camberwell House by AM Architecture
- Modular House by Zrobym Architects
- House in Valencia by Gallardo Llopis Arquitectos
- House in Ascot Vale by FGR Architects
- Residence in the Galilee by Golany Architects
- Concrete Brickhouse by Joris Verhoeven Architectuur
- Industrial House by Zrobym Architects