Baubau by Stocker Lee Architetti
Designed in 2011 by Stocker Lee Architetti, this modern two-family residence is situated in Rancate, Switzerland.
Description by Stocker Lee Architetti
The two family house sits on a long and narrow strip of grass at the end of a small residential street. A tight staircase, along the south facade, connects all floors revealing the whole three levels height. the openings of both units are oriented to the north, which offers a pleasant light and a particular view of the Monte Generoso. The metal coating allows the use of a single material that wraps the entire volume from the roof to the porch, creating a homogeneous and protective shell.
- Apartment in Shanghai by Wei Yi International
- Casa Estudio by Intersticial Arquitectura
- Loft MDP by FFWD Arquitectes
- Carmel Wilderness Modern
- Man Cave by Inhouse Brand Architects
- Modern Farm House by Bunsa Studio
- Residence in Fitzroy by Architects EAT
- Grove House by Nir Cheruti
- Piano House by Line Architects
- FH1 House by KDVA