Baubau by Stocker Lee Architetti
Designed in 2011 by Stocker Lee Architetti, this modern two-family residence is situated in Rancate, Switzerland.
Description by Stocker Lee Architetti
The two family house sits on a long and narrow strip of grass at the end of a small residential street. A tight staircase, along the south facade, connects all floors revealing the whole three levels height. the openings of both units are oriented to the north, which offers a pleasant light and a particular view of the Monte Generoso. The metal coating allows the use of a single material that wraps the entire volume from the roof to the porch, creating a homogeneous and protective shell.
- Perf House by Andy Martin Architecture
- Loft in Zurich by Arcs Architekten
- LB House by Shachar Rozenfeld Architects
- Glenhaven Residence by Abramson Teiger Architects
- Loft Sixty-Four by Eva Architects
- Hide and Seek House by Bower Architecture
- Courtyard House by De Rosee Sa
- House in St. Louis by Mitchell Wall Architecture & Design
- Residence in Mersch by Massive Passive
- BJ Apartment by 2B Group