Villa Spee by Lab32 Architecten
This midcentury bungalow located in Haelen, Netherlands was completely redesigned in 2014 by Lab32 Architecten.
Description by Lab32 Architecten
This villa for a married couple with child is built on the original location of a dated bungalow from the 60s in Haelen, The Netherlands.
The villa, designed by architect Loek Stijnen from Lab32 architects, meets the residence preferences for country living. The “box” floats beautifully above the naturally undulating landscape, fitted both at the front and at the back with panoramic windows that optimize the indoor/outdoor connection. The beautiful lower terrace at the back, with swimming pool and pond, connects seamlessly to the covered outdoor terrace and strengthens the inside – outside connections. The indoor design drawn by interior decorator Rob Zeelen is in perfectly harmony with the villa, matching beautifully with the minimalist aesthetics pursued by the clients. Sleek and pure design combined with warm materials. The designers left nothing to chance and created an absolutely exclusive made-to-measure suit offering an optimal living comfort.
The materials palette is limited to white plastering on external wall insulation, wooden shades and natural aluminum window frames.
Photography courtesy of Lab32 Architecten
Products You May Like
- Modern Apartment by Andrei Popov
- AG House by Rocco Borromini
- Bijou Marylebone Apartment by Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Casa PV2 by Lucas Y Hernández-Gil Arquitectos
- Clovelly Glow by H Interior Design
- Apartment AML by David Ito Arquitetura
- Cottage in Muraste by KUU Arhitektid
- Apartment in Poland by Hi-Light Architects
- Art Lovers House by Witt Architects
- Knightsbridge House by Kitesgrove Design