Villa Spee by Lab32 Architecten
This midcentury bungalow located in Haelen, Netherlands was completely redesigned in 2014 by Lab32 Architecten.
Description by Lab32 Architecten
This villa for a married couple with child is built on the original location of a dated bungalow from the 60s in Haelen, The Netherlands.
The villa, designed by architect Loek Stijnen from Lab32 architects, meets the residence preferences for country living. The “box” floats beautifully above the naturally undulating landscape, fitted both at the front and at the back with panoramic windows that optimize the indoor/outdoor connection. The beautiful lower terrace at the back, with swimming pool and pond, connects seamlessly to the covered outdoor terrace and strengthens the inside – outside connections. The indoor design drawn by interior decorator Rob Zeelen is in perfectly harmony with the villa, matching beautifully with the minimalist aesthetics pursued by the clients. Sleek and pure design combined with warm materials. The designers left nothing to chance and created an absolutely exclusive made-to-measure suit offering an optimal living comfort.
The materials palette is limited to white plastering on external wall insulation, wooden shades and natural aluminum window frames.
Photography courtesy of Lab32 Architecten
- House in Houston by StudioMET Architects
- Country Contemporary by Amber Hodgins Design
- Well Lane Home by Mulroy Architects
- Midcentury Modern by Mathison | Mathison Architects
- House Bl by Hugo Monte
- Grid Apartment by Brain Factory
- Cottage in Fontanars dels Alforins by Ramon Esteve Estudio
- Y House by Anonym
- Serra Retreat by Saffron Case Homes
- Wyndham Apartments by The Furniture Union