House 37 M by Juri Troy Architects
Minimalist single family residence situated between the woods and water meadows in Hohenems, Austria.
It was designed in 2014 by Juri Troy Architects.
Description by Juri Troy Architects
37 metres long is the single-family home that lies in the Rheintal of Vorarlberg in between the woods and water meadows. The slender and lengthy shape is a product of the property boundaries and makes for a straightforward exception among the neighbouring structures. The floor plan is organised as a sequence of spaces that allows for a practical arrangement of all the ancillary rooms and eventually leads to the generous and open living and working spaces. The building accommodates the home of a young family as well as a studio for graphic design. Living and working are united under the same roof but clearly differentiated by the entrance area on the ground floor and a loggia on the first floor. The work of a graphic designer was also inspiration for the façade: an anthracite-coloured polyethylene screen that can be used as an ever-changing advertising space. Openings and windows have been carefully placed along the façade reacting in its size and form to the most appealing views.
Photography courtesy of Juri Troy Architects
Products You May Like
- Apartment E&E by Destilat
- Loft Panzerhalle by Smartvoll
- House D by Dietrich / Untertrifaller Architekten
- Residence 33 by Zoran Bodrozic
- Attic Apartment by INDECORATE
- House E by Caramel Architekten
- Art & Ski-in Hotel Hinterhag by Evi Fersterer
- Lake House by Maximilian Eisenköck
- House in Hinterbrühl by Wunschhaus Architektur
- Apartment S by IFUB