Normandy 2 by A+B KASHA Designs
Charming residence designed by A+B KASHA Designs, located in Normandy, France.
Description by A+B KASHA Designs
Nestled in the Eure Valley of the Normandy countryside, this charming property has been completely renovated for comfortable family living, boasting a converted barn and large garage.
A large and beautiful, custom wood kitchen – flanked by two living rooms – is the heart of the main house. Wide plank-wood floors run throughout the house, giving the space a lovely warmth. The master bedroom suite – a converted barn – is the most impressive room in the house. Its original wooden beams frame the high ceiling like a large-scale sculpture. A second house on the property houses additional guest rooms, a laundry room, bike room and garage.
Photography by Idha Lindhag
- Manson Barn by SKB Architects
- Slopeside Americana by The Varda Group
- Apartement Trocadéro by Rodolphe Parente
- Woodland Shores Residence by Martha O'Hara Interiors
- Retreat in Hälleviksstrand by Decorate
- Inspiring Retreat by Natalia Kukresh
- Apartment Renovation by Brengues le Pavec Architectes
- Elegant Luxury by NG-studio Interior Design
- Chalet Design by Amdeco Architecture D'intérieur
- Residence in Chaumot by Gommez-Vaëz