Normandy 2 by A+B KASHA Designs
Charming residence designed by A+B KASHA Designs, located in Normandy, France.
Description by A+B KASHA Designs
Nestled in the Eure Valley of the Normandy countryside, this charming property has been completely renovated for comfortable family living, boasting a converted barn and large garage.
A large and beautiful, custom wood kitchen – flanked by two living rooms – is the heart of the main house. Wide plank-wood floors run throughout the house, giving the space a lovely warmth. The master bedroom suite – a converted barn – is the most impressive room in the house. Its original wooden beams frame the high ceiling like a large-scale sculpture. A second house on the property houses additional guest rooms, a laundry room, bike room and garage.
Photography by Idha Lindhag
- Apartment in Paris by Rosko
- Home in St. Helena by Jennifer Robin Interiors
- Residence in Megève by Refuge
- Chalet in St. Moritz by Matteo Ceron
- House in Lyon by Claude Cartier Studio
- Château Ouest Lyonnais by Claude Cartier Studio
- Apartment in Lyon by Claude Cartier Studio
- Whitefish Residence by Sage Interior Design
- Apartment in Paris by Maureen Karsenty
- Okrezna Attic by Raca Architekci