Normandy 2 by A+B KASHA Designs
Charming residence designed by A+B KASHA Designs, located in Normandy, France.
Description by A+B KASHA Designs
Nestled in the Eure Valley of the Normandy countryside, this charming property has been completely renovated for comfortable family living, boasting a converted barn and large garage.
A large and beautiful, custom wood kitchen – flanked by two living rooms – is the heart of the main house. Wide plank-wood floors run throughout the house, giving the space a lovely warmth. The master bedroom suite – a converted barn – is the most impressive room in the house. Its original wooden beams frame the high ceiling like a large-scale sculpture. A second house on the property houses additional guest rooms, a laundry room, bike room and garage.
Photography by Idha Lindhag
- Santa Pola Refurbishment by arn Arquitectos
- Attic in Cortina d'Ampezzo by Mario Mazzer Architects
- Luxor by Refuge - Architecture D'intérieur
- Farmhouse in Girona by Gloria Duran Torrellas
- Holiday House in Cap Ferret by Atelier Du Pont
- Ski Home in Park City by Phillips Development
- Mountain Loft by Seryjny Projektant
- Loft in Paris by Jonathan Stene
- Historic Farmhouse by Special Umbria
- Cozy Chalet in Italy