House in Tuscany by B+P Architetti
Situated in Tuscany, Italy, this farmhouse was completely redesigned by Pierluigi Percoco and Alessia Bettazzi of B+P Architetti.
Description by B+P Architetti
In an old Tuscan farmhouse there is a residential space renovated with all comforts of a modern residence. A small space thought with charming rooms designed to accommodate a young couple in love with life that loves the artificial light and strong colours. Materials with natural finishes and mirror polished surfaces alternate in a dynamic equilibrium, full of contrasts and nuances. The stone fireplace (London Grey) becomes the central core of the house, characterizing the living area, while the sleeping area is marked by wallpaper – fabric effect – with elegant and colourful graphics (costum made and designed on demand). LED lights with soft effects and soffused exalt the surfaces and wall graphics.
Photography by Darragh Hehir
Products You May Like
- Rozelle by COSO Architecture
- Belgica House by Amz Arquitetos
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
- Townhouse Extension by Parasite Studio
- Kent Apartment by Gruppo Lithos Architettura
- Pantelleria House by Galleria Disegno
- G2-House by Architect Show
- Future Contemporary by Studio In2
- House Redesign by Stuart Osman Building Designs