House in Tuscany by B+P Architetti
Situated in Tuscany, Italy, this farmhouse was completely redesigned by Pierluigi Percoco and Alessia Bettazzi of B+P Architetti.
Description by B+P Architetti
In an old Tuscan farmhouse there is a residential space renovated with all comforts of a modern residence. A small space thought with charming rooms designed to accommodate a young couple in love with life that loves the artificial light and strong colours. Materials with natural finishes and mirror polished surfaces alternate in a dynamic equilibrium, full of contrasts and nuances. The stone fireplace (London Grey) becomes the central core of the house, characterizing the living area, while the sleeping area is marked by wallpaper – fabric effect – with elegant and colourful graphics (costum made and designed on demand). LED lights with soft effects and soffused exalt the surfaces and wall graphics.
Photography by Darragh Hehir
- Home in Sydney by Mary Ellen Hudson Architects
- SV House by Rocco Borromini
- Kew Residence by Adie Courtney
- Dormer House by post Architecture
- Contemporary House in Northcote by Ola Studio
- Office Space by Atelier Pro Architects
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- MK2 House by Canny Design
- House in Savyon by Dan & Hila Israelevitz Architects
- Attic Apartment by INDECORATE