Seafront Residence by Pepe Gascón Arquitectura
Located in Gerona, Spain, this contemporary seafront residence was designed in 2015 by Pepe Gascón Arquitectura.
Description by Pepe Gascón Arquitectura
House in the seafront which enjoys spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea. Its program is displayed around an inner courtyard that provides natural light and ventilation for the rooms that overlook it, while at the same time creating views between the rooms.
It’s fully opened to the front garden and the sea by incorporating large glass surfaces. Porches are designed to protect the house against the sun and the wind. Both porches are crowned above by two open terraces on the first floor.
It has been built with local materials that keep the vernacular tradition of the area.
Photography courtesy of Pepe Gascón Arquitectura
- Contemporary House in Attadale by Imperial Homes
- Moving House by Architects EAT
- Monterrey Modern by Surber Barber Choate + Hertlein Architects
- House in Savyon by Dror Barda Architects
- Casa GSL by Leandro Matsuda
- Casa Primera by Octava Arquitectura
- O Cuatro Residence by Migdal Arquitectos
- Private Residence in Yallanbee
- Countryside Lane by BOSS Architecture
- Long Island Residence by Shmuel D Flaum