Mid-Century Polynesian Ranch
This Polynesian inspired mid-century ranch was designed in 1965 by Alexander Construction Company.
It’s situated in Palm Springs, California, United States.
Description by NDC Homes
This home has it all! Hip 1965 Polynesian Inspired Mid-century Ranch built by the Alexander Construction Company and located in the desirable central Palm Springs neighborhood of Sun Villas. Renovated by Palm Pacific Construction, this home has the wow factor!
Featuring architectural and designer finishes and clean lines throughout.
This renovated home is located on a large corner lot and features 24×24 porcelain tile throughout, a new social kitchen design with custom zebra wood cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances, Caesarstone® counter tops, LED recessed lighting, new plumbing fixtures, interior glass doors, dual pane windows and newer HVAC, this home is not to be missed! Truly an entertainers dream home, it includes 2,314 SF., 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, home office, open living, dining & conversations areas with original rock fireplace, master suite with tv / den lounge and interior laundry room.
The large entertainers backyard showcases a private Tiki Oasis that includes a renovated original pool and fire-pit area with stunning mountain views.
Walled and gated for privacy, Palm Springs Living at it’s Best!
Photography by MonCherie Photography
- Edgewood House by Menendez Architects
- Mountain Drive Residence by Blackbird Architects
- Crescent Drive Home by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- House in West Hollywood by BAR Design + Construction
- Alamo Square Residence by Hulburd Design
- Slopeside Americana by The Varda Group
- Home in Pacific Palisades by Waconah Construction
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects
- Aspen Apartment by Ambidestro