High House by Dan Gayfer Design
This modern two-storey house located in Fitzroy North, Australia, was designed in 2015 by Dan Gayfer Design.
Description by Dan Gayfer Design
High House is the end product of a significant renovation to a five-metre wide inner city terrace. Only the original front two rooms were retained, the new addition meeting the requirements of a young couple that, planning a family, were intent on taking terrace living to a new level.
Photography by Dean Bradley
Products You May Like
- B -Two Residence by Cadence Architects
- Water Glass Villa by M-Architects
- Grove House by Roger Ferris + Partners
- Contemporary Residence by AMG Project
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- Rio Mau House by Raulino Silva
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- The Barnhaus by Residential Attitudes