House in New Buffalo by Scott Christopher Homes
Designed in 2016 by Scott Christopher Homes, this beautiful private house is located in New Buffalo, Michigan, United States.
Description by Scott Christopher Homes
Creating spaces that make connections between the indoors and out, while making the most of the panoramic lake views and lush landscape that surround were two key goals of this seasonal home’s design. Central entrance into the residence brings you to an open dining and lounge space, with natural light flooding in through rooftop skylights. Soaring ceilings and subdued color palettes give the adjacent kitchen and living room an airy and expansive feeling, while the large, sliding glass doors and picture windows bring the warmth of the outdoors in. The family room, located in one of the two zinc-clad connector spaces, offers a more intimate lounge area and leads into the master suite wing, complete with vaulted ceilings and sleek lines. Three additional guest suites can be found in the opposite wing of the home, providing ideally separate living spaces for a multi-generational family.
Photography courtesy of Scott Christopher Homes
- Van der Vein by Ris Interior Design
- Capistrano Beach House by Meridith Baer Home
- St. Joseph Residence by Wheeler Kearns Architects
- Modern Barn by Joan Heaton Architects
- Golden Isle Residence by Agsia Design Group
- Interior for a Young Family by Diff.Studio
- Country Home by Andre Tchelistcheff Architects
- Taylor Residence by In Situ Studio
- North Bay Road Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- Bilateral House by Commute Design