Venetian Island Waterfront by In-Site Design Group
Located in Miami Beach, Florida, this contemporary single family residence was designed by In-Site Design Group.
Description by In-Site Design Group
Situated on San Marino island off the Venetian Causeway in Miami Beach, the façade is a composition of simple geometry with varying materials to add a natural feel to the modern structure. From the rear is a simple wrap around covered terrace with wide thin roof planes that are reminiscent of mid century architecture. The interior and exterior flows seamlessly into the outdoor spaces. The house is engulfed by tropical breezes from Biscayne Bay and maximizes the panoramic views. With nearly 8,000 square feet under air that includes two master suites, outdoor shade structure and terraces from every bedroom, this modern home is the ultimate in luxury and entertainment. From the master bedroom the entire corner opens to an expansive private terrace with a view of the downtown Miami skyline.
Photography courtesy of In-Site Design Group
Products You May Like
- Contemporary Residence by AMG Project
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- Ranch-Style Home by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- The Barnhaus by Residential Attitudes
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Tiburon Bay Residence by Nicolehollis
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style