Bondi Townhouse by The Designory
This coastal residence located in Bondi, Sydney, Australia, was completely redesigned in 2015 by The Designory.
Description by The Designory
The Bondi house is a semi-detached home which has been completely renovated internally and given a full update with a refined but relaxed coastal look to suit its owners and beachside location. The original brief was for a kitchen renovation to suit the clients’ young family of six. What evolved was a comprehensive project which left no space untouched. The layout of the home was completely reconfigured with the team pushing the envelope to create inviting and livable spaces for the growing family and their entertaining lifestyle. A focus on creating shared spaces as well as customised zones for family members was key to the success of the project. Space to be together or break out areas to relax and regenerate alone. Light was drawn in at every opportunity, and the feeling of space created through soaring ceiling heights in the communal areas connecting to a lush tropical yard.
Photography courtesy of The Designory
Products You May Like
- The Twin View by The Rural Building Company
- Ivanhoe Extension by Modscape
- Apartment in Barcelona by Meritxell Ribé
- K Residence by TCR Design Group
- Coastal Pavilions by Liminal Studio
- House in Cottesloe by Nexus Homes Group
- Modern House in Melbourne by Aspect 11
- Seashell Lane Residence by Janet Scagel Design
- Strand Beach by Carl Akins Company
- Evening Canyon by Carl Akins Company