MP Quinta da Baronesa by Studio Arthur Casas
In the outskirts of São Paulo, Brazil, Studio Arthur Casas designed back in 2010 this interesting property called MP Quinta da Baronesa. Enjoy!
Description by Studio Arthur Casas
My intention was to have the house unnoticed from street perspective, therefore the rugged topography of the land was important. It’s common in São Paulo to have a house in the City and an extra house, most of the time, in a residential condominium with golf camp, 1 or 2 hours from the City of São Paulo, obviously for a certain social class. These are mostly residences for the weekend and this residence is an example of it.
It’s about a young couple, 35 years old, with 2 young kids (a couple) 5 and 8 years old. A bright house and a view of the golf camp incorporated into the project are the only requirements from the owners. I used organic materials such as wood (Cumaru from sustainable handling) and old brick from demolition. Many openings with a beautiful view to the golf course, interconnected spaces, generous convenience areas and plenty comfort mainly.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Cabin Norderhov by Atelier Oslo