Tribeca Penthouse by Marie Burgos Design
When designing this amazing spacious penthouse located in Tribeca, New York, interior designer Marie Burgos followed the fundamental Feng Shui principles.
Description by Marie Burgos Design
An amazing architectural space with floor to ceiling, wall to wall windows, providing incredible light to this penthouse in the heart of Tribeca.
With the designer’s instinctive implementation of Feng Shui in all of her designs, she incorporated fundamental Feng Shui principles, the five natural elements and the concept of yin and yang to create the lay out that would bring in the perfect energy flow.
Beautiful wood floorings, numerous light sources, clean lines, combination of straight and curvy shapes, vibrant colors, metal, white and glass pieces and modern art pieces create an interesting gallery which gives this space its unique “eclat”.
- The Tannery Apartment in Clifton Hill
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- Attic Apartment by INDECORATE
- Loft in Montreal by Manon Bélanger
- Amber Apartment by Detali Design
- Modern Loft in Kaunas by Idwhite
- Studio Apartment by Vievva Designers
- Apartment in Gdynia by Meindesign
- Ethereal House by Brain Factory
- White Apartment by Pavel Yanev