Tribeca Penthouse by Marie Burgos Design
When designing this amazing spacious penthouse located in Tribeca, New York, interior designer Marie Burgos followed the fundamental Feng Shui principles.
Description by Marie Burgos Design
An amazing architectural space with floor to ceiling, wall to wall windows, providing incredible light to this penthouse in the heart of Tribeca.
With the designer’s instinctive implementation of Feng Shui in all of her designs, she incorporated fundamental Feng Shui principles, the five natural elements and the concept of yin and yang to create the lay out that would bring in the perfect energy flow.
Beautiful wood floorings, numerous light sources, clean lines, combination of straight and curvy shapes, vibrant colors, metal, white and glass pieces and modern art pieces create an interesting gallery which gives this space its unique “eclat”.
Products You May Like
- Duplex Apartment by Pitsou Kedem Architects
- Apartment in Rome by Franz Moscati
- Back in Black by 23bassi
- Apartment in Busto Arsizio by Archiplan
- Turó Park Apartment by Meritxell Ribé
- Westlight by TEN Arquitectos
- DC 722 Apartment by Almazan y Arquitectos Asociados
- Grimmeredsvägen by Bjurfors Göteborg
- Beacon Factory Loft by Grisoro Designs
- Apartment in Malmö by Bjurfors Skåne