NYC Apartment by Eisner Design
Located on the 53rd St in New York City, this modern loft has been renovated by Eisner Design combining two apartments.
Description by Eisner Design
2500 sq ft apt combo. A sculptural curved wall is the main spatial feature of the apt. The wall is finished with venetian plaster and inset walnut display niches. One moves along this wall to the living areas on the right and to the bedroom wing on the left. The shape and thickness of the curved wall contain display niches as well as conceal a plethora of building risers and infrastructure. There are many custom details such as an entry canopy element that is re-interpreted as the headboard/ home office in the master bedroom.
- Residence in Taipei by Wei Yi IDA
- Modern Apartment in Mumbai by Evolve
- Union Square Loft by David Howell Design
- Sky Apartment by estudio e+d
- Home in Mumbai by EVOLVE
- Apartment in Stockholm by Concept Saltin
- Inspiring Loft by Allen Jack+Cottier
- Apartment in Odessa by S&T Architects
- Apartment in Hägersten by Line Sandberg
- Private Apartment by Diff.Studio