Modern Residence by Jun Igarashi Architects
This modern private residence designed in 2012 by Jun Igarashi Architects is located in the suburb of the city of Sapporo, Japan.
Description by Jun Igarashi Architects
The site is a typical suburban subdivision and height difference between the road is large. Footprint is determined by building coverage and wall retreat of the architectural law and the slope of the site approach. I set the long corridor of entrance as a buffer zone(windbreak room) between the large heat load space. Because of the site area is small,to set the buffer space into the inside is difficult. So I spread the thoughts and invent the space of growing plant on Stainless Steel Wire around the house as the new type of buffer zone between outside and inside.
Products You May Like
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Taíde House by Rui Vieira Oliveira + Vasco Fernades
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors