Beach House by Adam Design
Beautiful vacation residence designed by UK-based Adam Design situated on the island of Saint Barthélemy.
Description by Adam Design
A luxurious stunning 800sq meter private beach property. A new build designed both outside and inside by Kathy Adam of Adam Design with Olivier Dain Perspectives and consultant designer Lesley Batchelor. A two storey main house with master suite and further 2 bedrooms, living/kitchen. 4 independent buildings, 3 for guest accommodation and 1 for cinema & laundry. On the large beach front deck there are 3 beach buildings outside dining and BBQ, lounge and WC, shower and beach access. There are a further 2 staff houses. Photographs shown here courtesy of photographer Gaelle le Boulicaut and were featured on the cover of Elle Decoration and Belle magazine and feature in a luxury book ‘Summer Houses’ by Wim Pauwels.
Photography by Gaelle le Boulicaut
Products You May Like
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- JI-House by Craft
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Beach House by Eddie Lee
- Beach Retreat by Jodie Cooper Design
- Bailey Beach House by Studio2 Architects