Lake House by BBSC Architects
Modern lakefront single family residence designed by BBSC Architects situated in Belgium.
Description by BBSC Architects
As the house is situated near a lake the facade facing the lake is one large window to take in the stunning view. All living and sleeping quarters look out over the garden and the lake. A central void connects the groundfloor with the first floor and links the cozy, raised up sitting area with the kitchen and eating area. The large open fire place between the void and eating area aids in creating different zones while maintaining one flowing living area.
On the first floor the landing opens up towards the void; seated at the balustrade that is worked out as a desk one can enjoy a stunning view of the lake.
Through the use of an acoustic plaster on the ceilings it is possible to reach the highest level of comfort while enjoying the size and openness of the living area with its abundance of natural light.
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects