Tree House by Robert Nichol and Sons
Robert Nichol and Sons completely redesigned this 1850s single family residence situated in Fitzroy, Melbourne, Australia.
Description by Robert Nichol and Sons
An 1850’s home with a 1970’s addition. A complex, rambling house provided an interesting narrative on which to build. The addition is unique, it is 2014. Robert Nichol & sons contribution gives a new address to the home, a new front door, a new master suite and a new heart. Its sculptural form respects the heritage nature of Fitzroy, and the neighbours, whilst proudly standing on its corner allotment.
Photography by Jonothan Ng
- Apartment in Curitiba by Belotto Scopel Tanaka Arquitetura
- 505 2nd Street Apartment by Ash NYC
- RSA Residence by Purple Studio
- House in Ascot Vale by FGR Architects
- Private House by Lilian Benshoam
- Loft in London by David Phillips
- House Z by Closer Architects
- Cloy Ave Residence by Mayes Office
- Banyan Tree Residence by Choeff Levy Fischman
- House in Ourém by Filipe Saraiva – Arquitectos