Tree House by Robert Nichol and Sons
Robert Nichol and Sons completely redesigned this 1850s single family residence situated in Fitzroy, Melbourne, Australia.
Description by Robert Nichol and Sons
An 1850’s home with a 1970’s addition. A complex, rambling house provided an interesting narrative on which to build. The addition is unique, it is 2014. Robert Nichol & sons contribution gives a new address to the home, a new front door, a new master suite and a new heart. Its sculptural form respects the heritage nature of Fitzroy, and the neighbours, whilst proudly standing on its corner allotment.
Photography by Jonothan Ng
- Apartment in Barcelona by Cometa Architects
- Coldwater Canyon Residence by Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects
- Elliot Road Home by Klopper and Davis Architects
- E2 Apartment by Tchenguelieva Staynov Architects
- Casa N by Cheng Franco Arquitectos
- 3ShoeBox House by Ofis Arhitekti
- Casa Kae by Soco Interiors
- House Remodel by Elton R Construction
- House in Goiânia by Leo Romano
- Bondi Apartment by Trend Constructions