Tree House by Robert Nichol and Sons
Robert Nichol and Sons completely redesigned this 1850s single family residence situated in Fitzroy, Melbourne, Australia.
Description by Robert Nichol and Sons
An 1850’s home with a 1970’s addition. A complex, rambling house provided an interesting narrative on which to build. The addition is unique, it is 2014. Robert Nichol & sons contribution gives a new address to the home, a new front door, a new master suite and a new heart. Its sculptural form respects the heritage nature of Fitzroy, and the neighbours, whilst proudly standing on its corner allotment.
Photography by Jonothan Ng
Products You May Like
- Inspiring Apartment by Bellas Artes
- The Twin View by The Rural Building Company
- Chesapeake Bay Home by ZEN Associates
- Casa Tona by Meritxell Ribe - The Room Studio
- Apartment in Shanghai by Topos Design Clans
- Woodpecker Ranch by Feldman Architecture
- Dublin House by Love Interiors
- Ivanhoe Extension by Modscape
- White Gum House by Lydia Maskiell Interiors
- San Mateo Park Home by The Sharp Group