House in Ballarat by Moloney Architects
Redesigned and extended by Moloney Architects, this single family house is situated in central Ballarat, Australia.
Description by Moloney Architects
This project is an extension and restoration of a large historic home in central Ballarat (Victoria Australia). The new works extend to from the south side of the existing house, and create a glass connection to the backyard. The roof of the extension is pitched up to the north – with clerestory windows filling the new living spaces with natural light. The different structures are connected via a glazed linkway that clearly differentiates the architectural eras, and allows the old and new designs to sit comfortably side by side.
Photography by Shannon McGrath
- Peak Lookout Residence by Clark Richardson Architects
- Home in Sydney by Mary Ellen Hudson Architects
- Kew Residence by Adie Courtney
- The Tannery Apartment in Clifton Hill
- Dormer House by post Architecture
- Contemporary House in Northcote by Ola Studio
- Office Space by Atelier Pro Architects
- Studio Apartment in Moscow by KDVA Architects
- MK2 House by Canny Design
- House in Savyon by Dan & Hila Israelevitz Architects