House in Ballarat by Moloney Architects
Redesigned and extended by Moloney Architects, this single family house is situated in central Ballarat, Australia.
Description by Moloney Architects
This project is an extension and restoration of a large historic home in central Ballarat (Victoria Australia). The new works extend to from the south side of the existing house, and create a glass connection to the backyard. The roof of the extension is pitched up to the north – with clerestory windows filling the new living spaces with natural light. The different structures are connected via a glazed linkway that clearly differentiates the architectural eras, and allows the old and new designs to sit comfortably side by side.
Photography by Shannon McGrath
- Allen Key House by Architect Prineas
- House in Brescia by Claudia Pelizzari Interior Design
- Suburban House by TTAT
- Berkshire Residence by MATHISON | MATHISON ARCHITECTS
- Underhill Residence by Bates Masi Architects
- Kits Beach Home by Form Collective
- Residence in Windsor by Brininstool + Lynch
- Casa AB by e|arquitectos
- Nalu Boutique Hotel by Studio Saxe
- KS House by Arquitetos Associados