House in Ballarat by Moloney Architects
Redesigned and extended by Moloney Architects, this single family house is situated in central Ballarat, Australia.
Description by Moloney Architects
This project is an extension and restoration of a large historic home in central Ballarat (Victoria Australia). The new works extend to from the south side of the existing house, and create a glass connection to the backyard. The roof of the extension is pitched up to the north – with clerestory windows filling the new living spaces with natural light. The different structures are connected via a glazed linkway that clearly differentiates the architectural eras, and allows the old and new designs to sit comfortably side by side.
Photography by Shannon McGrath
Products You May Like
- Rozelle by COSO Architecture
- Marine Parade by Western Select Products
- Bogavante House by Riofrio Arquitectos
- Belgica House by Amz Arquitetos
- Cottage by Guy Hollaway Architects
- Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
- Modern Urban Home by Y Designs
- Townhouse Extension by Parasite Studio
- G2-House by Architect Show
- Future Contemporary by Studio In2