House in Ballarat by Moloney Architects
Redesigned and extended by Moloney Architects, this single family house is situated in central Ballarat, Australia.
Description by Moloney Architects
This project is an extension and restoration of a large historic home in central Ballarat (Victoria Australia). The new works extend to from the south side of the existing house, and create a glass connection to the backyard. The roof of the extension is pitched up to the north – with clerestory windows filling the new living spaces with natural light. The different structures are connected via a glazed linkway that clearly differentiates the architectural eras, and allows the old and new designs to sit comfortably side by side.
Photography by Shannon McGrath
- Tiny House by E-E-P-A
- House in Franca by MF+ Arquitetos
- Villa Tramonto by GAA Architects
- Apartment in Paris by Rosko
- Villa Tirana by Studio Marco Piva
- Casa GG by Elías Rizo Arquitectos
- Apartment in Turin by Italia And Partners
- The Nelson by Dale Alcock Homes
- Residence in Tel Aviv by Vered Blatman Cohen
- Yarrow Point Home by Brian Paquette Interiors