Residence in Paris by Agence Glenn Medioni
This creative apartment located in Paris, France, was designed in 2015 by Agence Glenn Medioni.
Description by Agence Glenn Medioni
This apartment of 70m² (753ft²) has completely been rethought for a father and his son. Every “distribution” spaces were suppressed in order to open up the living room as much as possible, as well as the bathroom and the two bedrooms.
The access to these rooms is now done through a wooden wall in the principal room.
A high corner cabinet was thought in order to unify the space regrouping functions (intercom and “vide poches”, office, book shelters, TV …), giving it more dynamism, thanks to its yellow niches.
Following the idea of space optimisation, the child bedroom counts a multifunctional module integrating bed, office, and numerous storage, in order to give more game space for the child.
Photography by Pascal Otlinghaus
- Waltham Jewel by Melbourne Design Studios
- Marthas Cove 01 by Dan Webster Architecture
- Doheny Modern by Meridith Baer Home
- Crisp House by Robert Nichol & Sons
- Noe Valley House by IwamotoScott Architecture
- Merilyn House by The Little Brick Studio
- ACP House by Candida Tabet Arquitetura
- Apartment in Hsinchu by HOZO Interior Design
- House in Chiswick by BASE
- Loft in Russia by Andrei Popov