Five Terraces House by Corpo Atelier
Located in Vilamoura, Portugal, this modern two-storey house was designed in 2015 by Corpo Atelier.
Description by Corpo Atelier
A golf course is limited by empty plots for detached houses and scattered trees of various types and heights. At the ground level an immense lawn is only interrupted by sandboxes and low vegetation arrangements. Above it, between the foliage of the treetops, we discover the distant views of the ocean (to the South) and the mountain (to the North).
Five white terraces are stacked to allow us to move vertically and experience these different scales of the surrounding landscape. The voids between them create space for human and vegetal occupation, constantly hidden or revealed, formalizing the illusion of an interior garden or an exterior house.
Photography by Ricardo Oliveira Alves
- Itaim Apartment by Diego Revollo Arquitetura
- Coogee Residence by Decoroom
- Modern Farmhouse by Christine Curry Design
- Strass Residence by MF Architecture
- Bulimba Residence by Kieron Gait Architects
- Inspiring Home by Mokkotsu
- Black Lodge by Tomislav Soldo
- Apartment in Madrid by Abaton Architects
- Modern Apartment in London
- House in LA by Fran Silvestre