Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
This contemporary two-story house located in Australia, was designed in 2017 by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers.
Description by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
The Rosemont House is a perfect example of how we approach modern day family living.
Comprising all the spaces required in a medium to large household, this contemporary home showcases beautiful open-plan living, whilst maintaining privacy elegance.
Every space is designed so that it’s use can be private or public, depending on the feel of the moment. Whether for entertaining or quiet study, this home provides the functionality to service any need.
Photography by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
Products You May Like
- Brunswick West House by Taylor Knights
- Penthouse in Nuremberg by Designfunktion Nürnberg
- Vivienda Tres Torres by Pablo Peyra
- Urban Residences by Melbourne Design Studios
- Williams Island Blvd by Mila Design
- Private Apartment by Snezana Gikovski
- Highland Village by M+A Architecture Studio
- Apartment in Shenzhen by Dickson Hung
- Private House in Austin
- Miami Beach Island Home by Choeff Levy Fischman