Rose House by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
This contemporary two-story house located in Australia, was designed in 2017 by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers.
Description by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
The Rosemont House is a perfect example of how we approach modern day family living.
Comprising all the spaces required in a medium to large household, this contemporary home showcases beautiful open-plan living, whilst maintaining privacy elegance.
Every space is designed so that it’s use can be private or public, depending on the feel of the moment. Whether for entertaining or quiet study, this home provides the functionality to service any need.
Photography by JRSconsult Architects + Engineers
Products You May Like
- Contemporary Residence by AMG Project
- Kyra Residence by Isabela Gasser
- Dnipro City Apartment by Tobi Architects
- Tuna Puna by Dasmod Real Estate Developments
- East Hampton Waterfront by Kevin O'Sullivan + Associates
- The Barnhaus by Residential Attitudes
- Residence G by W&Li Design
- Apartment in Kiev by U-Style
- Multigenerational House by One SEED Architecture + Interiors
- Courtyard House by Architecture Paradigm