House M by Monovolume Architecture + Design
In Meran, Italy, Monovolume Architecture + Design completed an amazing luxurious single family residence. Got to love it.
Description by Monovolume Architecture + Design
The project M, a residential building in the centre of Meran, is embedded in the quit area of Obermais. The concept of the design was it to play with transparent and solid surfaces what fallows fascinating insights and outlooks. The interior melts together with the outside space. The terrain flows through the building and finds his renewal in the pool- and meadow area. Because of a refined external design and the arrangement of the pool, lawn, garden and house the whole concept seems like a unity with seamless transition.
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Sala Ayutthaya Hotel by Onion
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Chevy Chase Home by Meditch Murphey Architects
- Potrero Hill House by Noz as a Service
- Casa V. by DOSIS
- Olive House by LOG-URBIS
- Villa E by Stringdahl Design