Crane Residence by Spore Design
This modern four-storey single family ‘tower’ house designed by Spore Design is situated on a small odd shaped lot in Seattle, Washington.
Description by Spore Design
Due to zoning restrictions and the odd shape of this lot, we had to go up, not out. This worked well, since the owners had their mind set on just that, a ‘tower’ house with a small footprint. Built on a fairly steep slope, the house pushes the private areas to the back – into the hillside, opening up a double-height living space toward the view with an all glass face. Looking into the living room and down to the kitchen is a loft that is flanked by the 3-story glass slot. Perched 4 stories above the ground and accessed by an aluminum grate foot-bridge, the master bedroom has a very private and exclusive feel. Also, with an entire wall of windows that reach to the floor, the master bedroom has unobstructed views of the territory below.
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS
- Olive House by LOG-URBIS
- White House by In2