La Caracola Beach House by Paul Cremoux Studio
Located at the Tres Vidas Gulf Course, in Guerrero, Mexico, this modern three-storey single family property was designed in 2010 by Paul Cremoux Studio.
Description by Paul Cremoux Studio
Located at Tres Vidas Golf Course seashore of the Pacific Ocean, the house is integrated by a set of boxes that are displayed in order to enjoy a variety of different views. The heart of the house remains as an open central space which gathers the ground level deck and the swimming pool area.
The boundary between the private plot and the Gulf Course is lost. This idea of “a none identify limit” provoke amplitude landscape vision reading strategy. And the house is to be perceived as being inside the gulf course. The main landscape layout is composed by a grid of superimposed transversal lines, which achieve the effect of vegetation planes framing the construction.
The Master bedroom is an elevated structural concrete tube supported by two rectangular column points, by doing this, the bedrooms main area is divided in two, creating open space that performs as a large observatory deck.
Making shadow areas is of paramount importance to respond to the vey heat and humid conditions of the seashore.
The pool designed by Architect Greta Hauser is treated as a sole plan or a rug, making a poetic apparition into the gulf course a main element of landscape and recreation.
- Casa JMG by Luca Zanaroli
- Apartment in Vladivostok by ONI Architects
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- Ribbon Chapel by Hiroshi Nakamura & NAP
- Modern Ranch by Poet Interiors
- Wooden Interior by Coblonal Arquitectura
- Casa V. by DOSIS