Corbino House by Merzbau Design Collective
Merzbau Design Collective transformed a small 1935 bungalow into a light-filled 2150 s.f. residence for a family of four.
Description by Merzbau Design Collective
The original longleaf pine planks on the ceilings and walls were salvaged and used as flooring in the kids’ rooms upstairs. The new vaulted dining room features a full-height bookcase on one wall and whitewashed maple panels on another; the original archway was refinished and leads to a new open kitchen anchored by a 3’x9′ quartzite island.
- Podlich Home by Rui Rosa Designs
- House in San Francisco by Vaso Peritos Interior Design
- Modern Bachelor by Contour Interior Design
- Cowrie Road Home by MG Design & Building
- White House by In2
- Fisher Island by Associated Design Co
- Marin Residence by Dawson & Clinton
- Cozy Home by Ruetemple
- Loft in San Diego by Hawkins + Hawkins Architects
- Cabin Norderhov by Atelier Oslo